La Roche-Posay skincare routine



I truly believe the way to true beauty is to start with a good skin. Generally I don’t like to switch up my skincare too much and tend to like to stick to what works for me. But when I noticed that my skin was starting to dry out, all I wanted it’s to cover my whole face with a bunch of butter. So whilst I was feeling that kind of way I had to change my daily skincare routine.





First up I should explain that I had a bit of bad break out these last few months. So under the advice of my dermatologist I went on a acne treatment. It’s a medication used to treat severe acne and other skins conditions, with the first side-effect drying up the skin. As my skin started to peel out really quick I was obliged to change my morning/night skincare routine. 

La Roche-Posay brand has things designed for a variety of skin types - dry, normal and only. Including cleanser, cream, hydrating lotion, sun protector, self-tanner and toner. The new additions are all aimed at dry skin over an acne treatment, and this is what had me interested.
When you’re dealing with dry skin, you’ll reach for the nearest product that swears it’ll help. The only problem is that many products actually do just the opposite, and especially when you’re over-applying and rushing to hydrate your skin, it winds up being worse for the wear - All that because the products you used to wasn’t adapted to your skin. So, what’s the best course of action? Have a product on-hand that’ll be your go-to in a time of need.

Since a month now I added to my morning/night skincare routine some of The Roche-Posay products. Consume especially for sensitive and under an acne treatment skin. 

La Roche-Posay Effaclar H - This daily face cream has been made for under an acne treatment skin. It doesn’t leave you that unpleasant greasy feeling, but contrary it absorbs really quick leaving you a perfectly hydrated skin. It actually helps calm your skin, and sooth it, making it perfect to apply before makeup or even before bed. 
I love The Roche Posay Soothing Toner as well. As soon as you put it on it gives that refreshing feeling and leaves your skin whole soft. 
And to give a bit of color to my white face I like to apply a bit of La Roche Posay Moisturizing Self-tanner once a week. A gel self-tanner that provides a perfect repartition on my skin and gives me that touch of color needed to my face, without drying it up.

Don't forget to support the Theodora Fondation with taking a selfie with your favorite Roche-Posay product. Then posting it on your Instagram with a hashtag #YOUGIVESMILE. It'll be payed off with a clown visiting hospitalized children.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment