Neutrals for spring






Spring is finally here! Although, in Switzerland, the first day of spring it snowed...not so spring right? I’m starting my first week of April with brown and black shades. Sticking to my regular neutrals! This spring, I may or may not venture out to color. Who knows. 

Here I’m wearing my new oversized camel coat. As the spring never starts great this in-between coat suits perfectly for these first days. I combined it with Zara's ripped black jeans, paired with black angle Mango heels. And to complete this look I added my Zara’s sunglasses. I wear sunglasses all the time, all year long – and especially in the early bright days of spring they’re an absolute must-have for me.


With every new seasons there are a lot of new fashion trends ahead I like to try out. Since I don’t really have ONE style that describes my looks the best I like to experiment with all the new fashion pieces that are coming out.  

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment